Saturday, March 11, 2017

Once upon a time....

....there was a girl who loved books to a near obsessive extent. One day, in an effort to both read more and write better, she decided to start blogging about books.
And that, folks, is as far as my plan has gone so far.
I've always wanted to be a writer. In third grade, that's what I was on Dress-up-as-your-future-career Day (slash how do you even dress up like an author? The best my parents and I could come up with was carrying around a notebook and a pencil everywhere). I've started countless stories, written two really rough (and really terrible) novels for NaNoWriMo, and dreamed a lot. These days, I've become more of a reader than a writer. This blog is my attempt to push myself - to be a more thoughtful and more analytical reader, and to also be a stronger, better, and more prolific writer.
So, let's see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment