Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Library Loot #1

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Linda from Silly Little Mischief that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.



Act of Will (Hawthorne Saga, #1)  Solo  The Half-Drowned King (The Half-Drowned King #1)

  • Act of Will by A.J. Hartley - As I browsed through the fantasy section at my library, this book caught my eye and the look of it made me chuckle a bit. It feels like the kind of book I'd really enjoy and laugh at a lot. Excited to give this one at try!
  • Solo by Kwame Alexander - I've been hearing nothing but good things about this all over the blogosphere and I'm excited to see what all the hype is about! Also, I adore books about music, so this one caught my interest the first time I heard about it.
  • The Half-Drowned King by Linnea Hartsuyker - I've heard a bit about this book around and everything I heard intrigued me. The cover is beautiful and very unique and I'm curious to see if it's as mythical and slow as the cover makes me think it will be.


What books did you get this week? Have you read any of these?

3 comments:

  1. I've not read any of these, but I love that Act Of Will cover.
    Hope you enjoy this trio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not familiar with any of these books but hope you enjoy reading them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really do like that cover of The Half-Drwned King. It looks really good.

    ReplyDelete