Sunday, March 19, 2017

On new books! - from Half Price Books


Yay! New books!
The husband and I were exploring antique shops this weekend when we decided to take a break to go book shopping. The closest bookshop was Half Price Books and we popped in to see what was available. While this was a lot more of a discount bookshop and less of a thrifty used bookstore, I had a lot of fun and we thumbed through a lot of books and it was overall an enjoyable way to spend a Saturday. And I managed to find two books that I couldn’t bear to leave in the store.


-David Bowie Changes: His Life in Pictures 1947-2016 by Chris Welch - This beautiful book is full of pictures AND information about Bowie and it’s a wonderful addition to my Bowie obsession.
-Thrice Upon A Marigold by Jean Ferris - Jean Ferris has long been one of my favorite authors and I’ve had some trouble finding the final book in the “Upon A Marigold” series. Though I’ve heard it isn’t as good as the first two, I’m still excited to finish the story and to own another Jean Ferris book.

No comments:

Post a Comment