While my TBR list is out of control (which I’m sure many of you can understand), the list of books I actually want to own is somewhat smaller. I love books, but I also live in a small apartment and don’t like too much clutter. I try to get rid of any books that I’ve already read that weren’t five stars, so a lot of the time, my bookshelves are fairly neat and tidy (we’ll see how I manage that once I’m in a bigger apartment or in a house). In spite of this, here are a few books that I wouldn’t mind being gifted and (maybe) holding onto long-term:
- Magic for Unlucky Girls by A.A. Balaskovits
- The Girl Who Ate Books: Adventures in Reading by Nilanjana Roy
- Bluebeard Tales From Around the World by Heidi Anne Heiner
- Mormon Sisters: Women In Early Utah by Claudia Bushman
- Tacky Goblin by T. Sean Steele
- The Poison of Love by K.R. Meera
What books would you like to be gifted? Have you read any of these books? What books should I add to this list? Do you collect books?