Monday, April 9, 2018

Music Monday #5

Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE

I've loved participating in this meme - not only does it give me an opportunity to talk about one of my great loves (music snobbery for the win!), but I get to learn about new music from other people's posts and it just makes me happy.

Lately, I've been really into this song by Gotye - it's older, but new to me and I'm so glad I got exposed to it.





This next song is very very different, but I've been appreciating it lately in a very different way than the Gotye song. I'm still not entirely sure what this song is about, but it keeps getting stuck in my head - and I'm so grateful I discovered it.




What have you been listening to lately? Do you listen to the bands I'm sharing today? What music recommendations would you give me based on these songs?

2 comments:

  1. Love Gotye - the other though is entirely new to me.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotye is the best. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete