Monday, May 21, 2018

Music Monday #8

Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE.

I love this blog meme. It's so much fun to work on and gives me a nice break from talking about books. Thanks, Lauren!

I'm going to a wedding in a couple weeks and I was asked to help make the wedding playlist. Since that's coming up soon, all those songs have been fluttering around in my head and I thought I'd pick a couple of my favorites from the playlist to post here!


I think this is a hilarious song for wedding receptions - it's great to dance to, but the lyrics are also pretty hilariously complimentary to the bride. And it's a fairly well-known song, so people at the wedding will love it.





This one is a slower tune, but I think it's an excellent cover of the classic Police song. Plus, it's great for a wedding - a classic that everyone knows, but also romantic and adorable and wonderful for dancing to if the couple wants to.



What songs have you been listening to lately? What songs do you like to hear played at weddings? Had you heard either of these songs before?

No comments:

Post a Comment