Thursday, March 8, 2018

Dear You: Besties

Dear You,
I've always appreciated what good friends we've been and I'm so grateful for you in my life. I was thinking the other day about the kinds of best friends in books that makes me think of you and my first thought was obviously The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants by Ann Brashares. That's the kind of friend you are and reading those books makes me laugh a bit because I can relate to that group in a lot of ways. It also got me thinking about Peaches by Jodi Lynn Anderson, another book about a group of friends who learn how to stick together. And these are all the kind of books I think you'd actually read, so I'm glad we have some books in common:)
Well, here's the mix I promised I'd make. I hope you like it. Like those books, I've tried to find music you'll like (since our artistic tastes differ so greatly). Good luck and thanks for everything.
Love,
Anna





What books make you think of great friendships? What music do you want to share with your best friend?

2 comments:

  1. Anne of Green Gables is the first book that comes along. When I was a kid, I wished I had the kind of friend that Anne found in Diana.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read those books in years! Thanks for the reminder - I might need to pull those out again. Thanks for stopping by!:)

      Delete