Monday, March 26, 2018

Music Monday #4

Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE

I'm so excited to introduce some new music I'm loving - and that I hope you'll love, too (and also, it's nice to take a quick break from writing about books now and then, so thanks again Lauren!)

My first song today is one that I've been really enjoying the past few weeks. Young Fathers have been getting some attention recently and their new album is fantastic and definitely worth checking out. Here is my favorite of their songs:



Talking Heads fans - pay attention. David Byrne just released his new solo album and it's pretty fun - especially the first single off the album. This song has been my jam since it was released. It's the kind of tune you just want to move to. 



What have you been listening to? What music recommendations do you have for me based on these songs? Do you listen to either of these artists?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Anna!

    Oh, David Byrne! I'm going to look into this. Thanks for sharing. :)

    Thanks for popping over to my blog, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard of Young Fathers now, but I like their sound. :)

    Thanks for linking up, Anna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete